Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sad, lonely waif.


I went in to Pocket Space last week to collect a book I had ordered and also to see how my toys were selling (Skimma Stuff) and couldn't resist buying myself this mini Blythe doll that was on sale! Anthony said she'd been in the store for a year so it was funny that I hadn't noticed her before since I visit Pocket Space so often! He seemed glad that she was going to a good home and I am very much in love with her. She doesn't have a name yet but I think she was meant just for me.

2 comments:

Sarah Howell said...

I don't think I ever saw this doll either! I wonder where it was.

Izzy said...

I didn't notice her until the other day when I went to the shop with you. She must have been at the back of the shelves or hight up. Or hidden by something...