Sunday, September 9, 2007

Anthony's reaction!

Well Sarah decided to come clean and admit to being sneaky! Phew! I think we were all getting a bit sick of trying to think of good excuses for taking photos! Here was Anthony's reaction to this Blog:

WWHATT THHE???

You sneaky little beavers! I'm completely overwhelmed - and immensely pleased! It's been like living with the Stasi here lately - with all this surreptitious photography going on. It sounds like Pucca's been pulling his strings lately, but I really didn't understand the reason Chris murmured for taking a photo in the shop - now all is revealed! One probable thing I remember from my University days (and it was days) - was "to be perceived is to exist" - I think that somehow fits - so thank you all!

It's nice to have sneaky friends, I'm very lucky!
Anthony

No comments: